Followers

Friday 27 May 2016

Love Scrapbook Tutorial

Hello friends, Welcome to my blog:)

                 I'm sharing a Mini Scrapbook today, which measures 6x6 inches approx.

 
Cover page of the Scrapbook

Now, how I designed this cover page :

I took the paper with red hearts on white background for the cover. And I used the gray color paper from the pack for the couple die cut, here I wanted to have some design on the lady's dress so I used that paper in such a way that the corner design became a dress of the lady and shoe of the man .. Than I used the same paper for the flower and heart with a handwritten sentiment and to highlight all the elements I've used red color vellum paper, you can use any dark red paper for the same.
And finally added a lace on the borders for finishing and tied two laces on the rings to give my cover a cute look :)
  

Sharing few more pictures of inside pages...

 
Inside pages





Inside pages

Inside pages

Inside pages

Inside pages

Inside pages
Hope you all like this scrapbook.. 
Do share some love in comments below, would love to hear :
Love,

3 comments: