Followers

Saturday 18 June 2016

Baby Girl Scrapbook


Hello friends, a warm welcome to my blog.

Today I'm here to share my latest Baby Scrapbook for a Girl.. This is a Record Book to record her details and activities of one year.

 Also, this post is for June Challenge at the Papericous blog. This is a very first time I'm participating in a challenge and that on a blog challenge...so wish me luck :)
I have used "Little Angel" paper pack by Papericious to make this Scrapbook.


Cover Page
 For cover I have used Two papers from the pack. First one is a big polka dot design paper (this is my favorite design from the pack) and second paper is the multi colored dotted lines.


Close up view of Cover


 Papericous papers are the most important element in my cover page as it has given a bright and cute look to my scrapbook which I actually want to have :)
I have used some embellishments like trim, wooden frame, paper flowers, sentiments stickers, pearls and a big butterfly die cut. Also I made a paper stencil and used it to highlight the inside border of my layout which is complimenting the dotted lines paper.



Inside page

Just see the bright and beautiful colors of these papers..






I hope you like this Scrapbook and enjoyed reading my post. Keep visiting for more products and tutorials.
And feel free to ask if you have any queries regarding this in the comments below.

Thank you! :)

Linking to :

Papericious June Challenge 
 

8 comments:

  1. really like this its cute and girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Rashmi! Love the way you used pattern papers! Thank you so much for playing along the recipe themed June challenge over at Papericious and all the best! ^__^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Rashmi. I love how you have kept the pages clean and simple. Wonderful work !
    Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot ....I'm so glad to hear from you :)

      Delete
  4. So pretty n neat.
    Thanks for joining us at Papericious monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete